The demands of life leave many of us tired, stressed, unable to think or concentrate, and increasingly unable to cope with all the additional things that life throws at us. It may be that pressures to perform come from outside sources, but often it’s our own dreams and goals that demand us to push more, sometimes beyond our capabilities. There’s nothing wrong with that. After all, we have only one life to live and some of us want to squeeze as many things in there as we possibly can. But we are also human and have certain limitations. ATP Science specifically formulated Adrenal RX using high-quality herbs and clinically researched ingredients to assist in the support of healthy stress responses in the body and to support general mental wellbeing during times of physical and mental stress Stress and being busy will always be part of our lives for most of us, and while we cannot always take the stressful situations away, we can improve the way we cope with it.
Adrenal RX may assist when you are:
- Living an active lifestyle.
- Working long hours chasing a pay rise or that promotion you always wanted.
- Burning the candle at both ends juggling family and work commitments or just poor sleep patterns.
- You feel as though you are not getting a refreshing sleep; struggling to get out of bed in the morning and relying on that first cup of coffee to get you going.
- Not coping with or adapting to everyday stress very well and letting little things get to you; suffering from the symptoms of stress and mild anxiety.
- Feeling the burden of inflammation and needing anti-inflammatory relief to function.
- Caring for a family member who needs long term care leaving you with limited time to recharge your own batteries.
- Low-grade inflammation can also drive the stress response. Inflammation signals that something is not quite right; maybe immune activation or toxic exposure or maybe an injury. In any case, it can be something that drives our stress response from within. Using mild anti-inflammatory herbs can help reduce the stress burden of low-grade mild inflammation.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Ashwagandha or Withania somnifera has been used as an adaptogen in helping to cope with physical and mental stress, and to support healthy stress responses in the body. Withania somnifera has also been shown to be anti-inflammatory, thereby reducing the symptoms of stress.
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea)
Rhodiola rosea is used by many people to enhance their natural resistance to both mental and physical stresses against fatigue. It also has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve the symptoms of stress. Rhodiola rosea has also been used to support healthy mood balance and support healthy sleeping patterns.
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)
Schisandra chinensis or wu wei zi has been shown to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety. It has also been used to support healthy sleeping patterns.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Curcuma longa or turmeric as it is more commonly known belongs to the ginger family of plants and is one of the oldest cultivated spice plants in Asian countries. Turmeric has been used in Asian and Western herbal medicine for centuries for the treatment of various disorders. Turmeric helps to dampen down the severity of our stress response. Turmeric also helps to remove the burden of stress through its anti-inflammatory effects. Your body can’t afford to wait to see what your stress is before reacting. Inflammation from various triggers can add a burden to your stress nervous system. Removing the inflammatory burden can really help. Disclaimer Results/products may vary from above information, you should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, or dietary program. Especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing medical conditions.
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food
When using Adrenal RX:
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
ATP Science Adrenal RX contains 90 capsules per bottle. Each capsule of Adrenal RX contains:
- Curcuma longa 100 mg
- Equivalent: Curcuma longa (Dry) 2.5 g
- Rhodiola rosea 50 mg
- Equivalent: Rhodiola rosea (Dry) 1 g
- Schisandra chinensis 200 mg
- Equivalent: Schisandra chinensis (Dry) 4 g
- Withania somnifera 100 mg
- Equivalent: Withania somnifera (Dry) 1 g
Warning: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.