BCAA By Protein Supplies Australia BCAA By Protein Supplies Australia Our premium Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) include 3 of the 9 essential amino acids: leucine, Isoleucine and valine and may assist in muscle repair & promoting muscle growth over time. These are our PURE BCAA’s meaning they contain no flavours or sweetener. Worth noting, due to the purity of our BCAA’s they have a strong taste and odour which can be slightly bitter. If you’re wanting a concentrated, pure and natural version of BCAA’s that can be stacked with everything and dosed to your requirements … this is the BEST option!
- Encourages Lean Muscle Growth
- Assists with Muscle Recovery & Repair
- 4:3:3 Ratio (High Leucine)
- Fermented from Vegetable Source
- Pure – no unnecessary additives
- GF & DF
- Perfect for Stacking
- Vegan Friendly
- Instant Mixing
The reason we use the 4:3:3 ratio is due to a few reasons:
- To keep in accordance with the Food Standard guidelines we use the 1.19g serving – and to keep ‘bang for buck’ we use a higher level of BCAA ratio, that way you’re getting more out of each serve.
- The higher ratio of leucine is shown to be beneficial for repair and growth
- There is different research indicating the various benefits of different ratio levels, but the difference is so marginal that unless you’re a serious athlete and running in high catabolic state constantly you would not notice too much of a difference.
BCAAs 4:3:3 (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin (For easy mixing).
Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing Milk, Soy, Egg, Tree Nuts, Sesame, Lupin and Peanuts. We maintain a strict Food Quality System which is independently audited and certified by HACCP, SQF and SAFE FOOD. Although we have many processes and procedures (QCP, CCP) in place to prevent cross-contamination occurring at our facility – it is our responsibility as an honest manufacturer to state their may contain traces of the above as it is shared production equipment. (typically less then <10ppm) in which we random batch test to measure our systems.
Servings per package: 168 (200g)
Serving size: 1.19g
||Average Quantity per Serving
||Average Quantity per 100g
| – SATURATED
| – SUGARS
|BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS
||Avg Qty Per 1.19g Serve
||Avg Qty Per 100g