Protein Supplies Australia Bio Pro
- High Protein Per Serve
- Vegan Friendly
- Low Fat, No added sugar
- Easy to digest
- Complete Protein
- Rich in BCAAs
- Assists With Muscle Recovery & Repair
- Non-dairy protein source
- High Protein Complete Amino Acid Profile
- Rich In BCAAs
- Easy To Digest
- GMO Free
- Non-Soy Protein source
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Brown Rice Protein tested for heavy metals
- Low Heat Processed
- Hypo Allergenic
- Organic Protein
WHAT IS BIO PRO?
- Bio Pro is crafted from Certified Organic Rice Protein and yields a high protein which is similar to your typical Whey Proteins available.
- A delicate process of sprouting and fermenting at a low heat eliminates the risk of damaging the sensitive proteins (denaturation), and delivers a nutritionally superior product.
- Bio Pro is easy to digest, hypo-allergenic, non-whey source, non-soy source, as well as being gluten & wheat free.
Mix, Shake or Blend 30g (3 Heaped Tablespoons) of our Bio Pro with 200mL of water, milk, or your favourite beverage and enjoy!
This Bio Pro is perfect for high protein baking or your next smoothie creation! Consumer 1-3 servings daily, depending on your daily dietary requirements as advised by a health care professional.
Organic Brown Rice Protein Isolate (100%)
Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing Milk, Soy, Egg, Tree Nuts, Sesame, Lupin, Gluten and Peanuts. We maintain a strict Food Quality System which is independently audited and certified by HACCP, SQF and SAFE FOOD. Although we have many processes and procedures (QCP, CCP) in place to prevent cross-contamination occurring at our facility – it is our responsibility as an honest manufacturer to state their may contain traces of the above as it is shared production equipment. (typically less then <10ppm) in which we random batch test to measure our systems.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (updated 1/4/18)
Servings per package: 33
Serving size: 30g
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
|ENERGY||469kJ (112Cal)||1560kJ (374Cal)|
|ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS||Avg Qty Per 30g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS||Avg Qty Per 30g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|