Tropeaka Hair Complex Tropeaka’s Hair Complex Vitamin is scientifically formulated to target hair health and promotes increased hair growth and volume! The Hair Complex goes beyond just hair and assists with healthy thyroid function and skin integrity for a healthy scalp. It’s proudly manufactured to the highest standards at a state-of-the-art Australian production facility.
Hair Complex is a combination of herbal and nutritional ingredients to support and maintain hair health.
- Biotin & Zinc, to support hair health
- Biota orientalis – Traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to increase hair growth
- Selenium to support healthy thyroid hormones
- Vitamin C which supports skin health and connective tissue health
- Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) & Styphnolobium japonicum
- Silica to maintain skin integrity
- Formulated and manufactured to the highest standards under The Australian Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) at a state-of-the-art Australian production facility, Tropeaka’s Hair Complex combines a wide variety of high-quality and pure ingredients, at a therapeutic dose, to achieve the stated claims. Hair Complex is a hair supplement containing a combination of herbal and nutritional ingredients. Biotin and zinc maintain and support hair health and Biota orientalis is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth. It also contains the antioxidant vitamin C which supports skin health and connective tissue health and Selenium to support healthy thyroid gland function.
Directions for use: Adults – take 2 capsules once daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding or likely to become pregnant. Contains crustacea & fish from Ascophyllum nodosum (kelp), which may contain traces during harvest. Do not use if tamper evident seal is missing, torn or broken.
Ascophyllum nodosum blade & stem powder 163.89 mg, Biota orientalis extract dry concentrate 150 mg from dry herb top 3 g, Styphnolobium japonicum extract dry concentrate 50 mg from fresh flower 2 g, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 125 mg, Biotin 2.5 mg, Silicon (from Colloidal anhydrous silica) 23.4 mg, Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 75 micrograms, Zinc (from Zinc glycinate) 1.8 mg