Primabolics – Creatine
Primabolics Creatine is the top supplement for improving performance in the gym. Studies show that it can increase muscle mass, strength, and exercise performance. Creatine is one of the most well-researched and evidence backed supplements around.
What is creatine?
Creatine is used to fuel the energy system during strength training and explosive motions. It occurs naturally in animal products, such as meat, fish, and eggs. When Creatine is taken as a supplement its known to help increase muscular strength, boost explosive movements, enhance cardiovascular capacity, and support intense activity and exercise.
Creatine – Features
- Enhance strength and recovery
- Help with muscle endurance
- resistance to fatigue
- Promote lean muscle mass
- Help recovery and brain performance
- Australian owned and manufactured
Primabolics always strive to bring out the very best in every product they make, even in the humble Creatine supplement!
Creatine by Primabolics have brought to the market 4 different forms of CRE4TINE including:
1) Creatine HCL is formed via the addition of a hydrochloride group, which helps to improve its stability, solubility and is reported to increase absorption by 60% based on this increased solubility from the lowered PH. Because of this superior uptake it has been proven that smaller amounts of Creatine HCL are needed to produce the same effects that large doses of creatine monohydrate create.
2) Creatine Ethyl Ester is absorbed more efficiently by your intestines and then used easily by your muscles. Creatine Ethyl Ester users are reported to gain substantial increases in strength and muscle mass, with none of the gastrointestinal discomfort associated with the monohydrate form.
3) Creatine AAKG- Alpha-Ketoglutarate is a form of Creatine that encourages Nitric Oxide production and thus better blood flow, endurance, and recovery from exercise. Enhanced blood flow also assists in nutrient assimilation, so this also enhances absorption.
4) Creatine Monohydrate-the oldest and most well studied version of Creatine, Monohydrate is the most common version of Creatine seen on the market. It is safe, reliable, and very effective at increasing muscle Creatine levels, performance, and power output!
What does Creatine taste like?
Primabolics Creatine Is unflavored, so is easy to take in a glass of water it can be mixed with almost anything without affecting the taste
Summary – Creatine
Creatine is the top supplement for improving performance in the gym. Studies show that it can increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance. Primabolics have brought to the market 4 different forms of CRE4TINE including Monohydrate, Ethyl Ester, Alpha-Ketoglutarate and Creatine AAKG.
Me Muscle Nutrition is the best supplement store on the Gold Coast we will look after all your Primabolics needs with its full range of Primabolics products.
Shop online for fast dispatch and Express post Australia wide.