Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 scoops Blessed Protein Strawberry Mylk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp freeze dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp finely shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Add the Blessed Strawberry Mylk protein and shredded coconut to a food processor and pulse a few times.
- With the motor running, add the almond milk and process until you get a dough you can shape with your hands.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- In a small bowl combine the freeze-dried strawberries and shredded coconut.
- Roll each ball into the mixture.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Servings: 2 balls
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 91
- Total Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 58mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 5g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 5g