EHP Labs Choc Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
Looking for a decadent dessert that won’t mix up your macros? Try our EHP Labs Choc Peanut Butter protein packed Brownies!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup granola mix
- 1 scoop OxyWhey Delicious Chocolate Lean Protein Powder
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup melted chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line some parchment paper over a baking pan and set aside.
2. Combine the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat well on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Spread one-half of the mixture over the prepared baking pan and pat into an even layer. Pour melted chocolate and top with the remaining mixture.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Information (Per Serving)
- Kcal: 240
- Protein: 7.2g
- Carbs: 29g
- Fats: 11g