Muscle Nation (WPI) Protein Mousse
This recipe is for a creamy and delicious homemade protein mousse made using Muscle Nation (WPI) Protein. This mousse is a great way to get a protein boost after a workout or as a healthy snack. With its rich, indulgent flavor and silky texture, this protein mousse is sure to become a favorite treat. So, let’s get started and make a delicious, healthy, and satisfying protein mousse!
- 1 scoop of Muscle Nation WPI Whey Protein (vanilla or chocolate flake flavor)
- 1/2 cup of cold water or almond milk
- 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of sweetener (honey, maple syrup, or stevia)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the whey protein, sweetener, and vanilla extract (if using).
- Slowly mix in the cold water or almond milk and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the Greek yogurt and xanthan gum (if using) and continue to stir until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the mixture to thicken further.
- Once chilled, spoon the protein mousse into serving cups or glasses and enjoy!
Note: You can add some fresh fruit, nuts or chocolate chips on the top if you want to make it tastier. we have used real chocolate flake.
This homemade protein mousse using Muscle Nation WPI whey protein will taste creamy, delicious, and satisfying. The vanilla or chocolate flavor of the whey protein will add a rich, indulgent taste to the mousse, while the sweetness from the sweetener and the tanginess from the Greek yogurt will complement the flavor nicely. The xanthan gum will give the mousse a smooth, silky texture, making it the perfect healthy treat to enjoy after a workout or as a snack. Overall, this protein mousse is a great way to get a protein boost while satisfying your sweet tooth.
Calories in each serving?
The exact number of calories in each serving of the homemade protein mousse depends on the ingredients used and their quantities. However, as a rough estimate, one serving of this mousse made with 1 scoop of Muscle Nation WPI Whey Protein, 1/2 cup of water or almond milk, 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt, and 1 tsp of sweetener could contain approximately 150-200 calories. To get a more accurate calorie count, it is recommended to use a nutrition calculator and input the exact ingredients and their quantities used.